Transfer to other iOS devices
How to use transfer to other iOS devices? How to share the files I downloaded to my other iOS devices. I have iPad and iPhone...?
- iOS devices. (iPhone, iPad or more )
- Make sure you have own local WiFi Network ready.
- Copying or moving files to iPhone’s Public directory.
on your iPhone:
- Tap ‘TagDisk app’ from your iPhone’s Home screen.
- Tap ‘Settings page’ from bottom the tab menu.
- Tap ‘Sharing’.
- Turn on HTTP Sharing switch. Now you’re sharing!
on your iPad:
- Tap ‘TagDisk app’ from your iPad’s Home screen.
- Tap ‘Search button’ from Tags page.
- Tap ‘WiFi icon’ from Tags page, then select “xxxx’s Public Folder”.
- Now you can downloading.