iTunes Files Sharing
- TagDisk+ or TagDiskHD+ for iPhone / iPad:
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later, or Windows XP SP3 or later
- iTunes 10 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iOS 4 or later
- Any of the TagDisk+ for iOS apps (TagDisk+,TagDiskHD+ or TagMusic) installed on your iOS device
Using File Sharing to send a file To TagDisk+
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using the included Dock Connector to USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Select your iOS device from the Devices section on the left side of iTunes.
- Click the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Note: If you do not see the File Sharing section shown in the image below, your iOS device does not have any apps installed which support File Sharing, such as the TagDisk+ for iOS apps.
- Under the File Sharing section, you should find a list of apps currently installed on your iOS device that use File Sharing (such as TagDisk+, TagDiskHD+ and TagMusic for iOS). Select an app to view a list of the files associated with that app on your iOS device.
- You can drag and drop files into the Documents list to send them to the app on your iOS device. You can also click the Add button, locate the file or files you want to send from your computer, and then click the Choose. The files you select will be copied to the app on your iOS device immediately. Select only files that are supported by the iOS app.
- Once you’ve copied your file(s) to your iOS device from within iTunes, open TagDisk+ or TagDiskHD+ on your iOS device.
- Now you can access your files documents from TagDisk+.